Kicking Moose Lodge
Kicking Moose Lodge (Duplex)
(800 sqf. / 73 m2)
Sleeps up to 6 Guests
(Minimum rent: 2 days)
- 3 Bedrooms with 1 king size or double or 2 single beds. Bedding and towels provided.
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, electric range with oven, microwave, coffee machine, water kettle, toaster, pots, pans and dishes.
- Dining area, seating up to 10 people
- Large, comfortable living room with leather sofas, fireplace. TV/VCR, DVD player, Radio
- Propane heating
- Balcony with a fantastic view over the valley into the Purcell and Selkirk Mountains.
- Covered outdoor picnic area with grill
- Free firewood
• Click here to check rates »
• Click here to make a reservation »
“We have greatly appreciated and enjoyed your Swiss-Canadian hospitality – cleanliness, comfort, aesthetic, environmental – all the pleasures of home-away-from-home with the bonus of incomparable scenery, climate, wildlife and hiking opportunities.”
The Bloom Family from Massachusetts