Rates and Policies
Cottages at Goldenwood Lodge, Golden B.C.
Rates per night (High Season June 16 – Sep 4, Dec 22 - Jan 2)
|Cottage (No Kitchenette , Breakfast included)|
|2||155||More Info||Book Online|
|Cottages (With Kitchenette *)|
|2||155||More Info||Book Online|
|3||160||More Info||Book Online|
|4||165||More Info||Book Online|
|Bear Den Suite (With Kitchen *)|
|2||165||More Info||Book Online|
|3||170||More Info||Book Online|
|4||175||More Info||Book Online|
|Howling Wolf *|
|Up to 6 Persons||285||More Info||Book Online|
|Kicking Moose *|
|Up to 6 Persons||290||More Info||Book Online|
|Kicking Moose and Bear Den Suite *|
|Based on 10 Persons||420||More Info||Book Online|
|Based on 1 vehicle, 2 persons||38||More Info||Book Online|
|+1 Adult||5||More Info||Book Online|
|+1 Child||2.5||More Info||Book Online|
Currency Converter: www.xe.com/ucc/
* Breakfast not included in those prices. Prices may change at any time without notice. Please ask for our off-season rates!
The business is open from May 18 to September 4, and December 20, 2018 to January 2, 2019
Long term and Weekly Rates
From 4-6 days, you get a discount of 5%.
If you book 7 nights, you get a discount of 15%
Prices do not include 10% PST/Hotel Tax and 5% GST
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
Cottages: 5 days
Family Homes: 20 days
Holiday Season: 30 days
Group bookings. 30 days
A valid credit card number with expiry date is required to confirm reservations. We reserve the right to charge the account number provided the entire stay for cancellations within less than 5 days (20 days for family homes, 30 days for group bookings and December Holiday Season), late arrival or early departure, unless accommodation can be resold for the entire period.
If cancelled or modified up to 5 days (20 days for family homes, 30 days for group bookings), we reserve the right to charge a fixed amount of CAD 25.
- No Show Policy: If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
- Prepayment: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night after reservation.
- Groups: When booking for 15 persons or more please contact owner directly for different policies that may apply.
We accept VISA and MasterCard, Interac (Bank direct), e-transfer, traveler cheques and cash payments. We don’t accept personal cheques.
Check in: 4.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Mountain Time.
Check out: 11.00 a.m. Mountain Time
Strictly NO smoking allowed in any buildings. Smoking is allowed outdoors. To avoid possible fires, please extinguish in a proper container or the ash trays provided and not on ground. Do not walk with burning cigarettes through the forest.
Recycling and Garbage
Recycling boxes and garbage cans are provided in all the units and in the kitchen of the campground day lodge.
We allow 1 dog per party in the campground only if our pet rules are followed.
The Goldenwood Lodge does not assume responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the campground. All food must be stored in your vehicle. No trees shall be limbed or cut anywhere on the property.
Only one vehicle per site permitted. Additional cars are to be parked on the parking lot.
Quiet Time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. All music to be kept at reasonable levels at all times and turned off at 10:00pm.
use is only permitted between the hours of 9am – 11am, and from 6pm – 8pm. Generators must be placed on designated campsite pads, and not in surrounding vegetation. Only generators that are rated as quiet are allowed to be used.
Allowed in designated fire pit areas. Fire wood is available from office. Do not burn or leave garbage in pits. Never leave fires unattended and please extinguish fires with water. We do not allow you to burn pallets or anything with glue paint or nails. Only firewood is permitted
Strictly NO smoking allowed in any buildings. Smoking is allowed outdoors. To avoid possible fires, please extinguish in a proper container or dispose in the fire pit and not on ground. Do not walk with burning cigarettes through the forest.
Moderate Drinking is allowed within your own Campsite. Public Intoxication will not be tolerated we are a family campground.
Each site is provided with a picnic table. If you combine tables it is your responsibility to move the picnic tables back.
Please leave your site as you found it and deposit all garbage in the can provided.
We allow pets ONLY in the campground and ONLY if the owners are following those rules:
- One dog per party only.
- When making a reservation, please advise us if you bring your pet! If we feel that there are too many dogs around, we reserve the right to not accept further pets.
- You will not leave your pet alone to bark and disturb other guests.
- Pets in the campground have to be on a leash at all times. (Other dogs and wildlife)
- No dogs are allowed by or in the pond. (Guest swimming area)
- Absolutely no dog food to be kept outside. Dogs have to be fed inside the camper. (Attracts bears and other critters)
- During the night your dog either sleeps in the RV or the car.
- You will ALWAYS pick up after your pet right away.
- You will promptly report any accidental damage done by your pet.